a Sharapova rallied for a three- set w

Forum de Fathaya : discussions sur le groupe, concerts, annonces...

a Sharapova rallied for a three- set w

Messagepar lw789 » 15 Août 2018, 07:16

DOHA, Qatar - Branden Grace and Bernd Wiesberger birdied their last holes to keep a share of the lead after round three at the Qatar Masters on Friday.Scotlands Marc Warren and Argentinas Emiliano Grillo would have stood alone atop the leaderboard with 13-under-203 totals if Grace and Wiesberger hadnt achieved a final flourish at Doha Golf Club.They were two shots ahead of Englands Eddie Pepperell (65), Spains Alejandro Canizares (68) and South Africas George Coetzee (70), and four in front of first-round leader Oliver Fisher of England (69).Graces 4-under round of 68 featured a remarkable birdie after driving into the trees on the fifth hole. He snap-hooked a wedge to six feet to stay in contention.I could only hit a big, snapping hook with a wedge and when I hit it, I couldnt see the ball, Grace said of his near impossible shot.We heard the claps and next thing you know, managed to make a nice little five-footer for birdie that definitely got it kick started.Wiesberger also carded 4 under, while Grillo shot a bogey-free 5-under 67 to be in contention for his maiden European Tour title.Grillo putted magnificently, including a 20-foot birdie on the 11th.I hit the ball better today, so Ive got a good feeling for tomorrow, and want to try to get my first win, Grillo said. You have to learn first to win out here, and Ive learned a lot.Wiesberger got off to a flying start when he birdied the second and third before converting another birdie from 15 feet at the eighth.Its nice to start the day in the lead and hang on to keep it, he said. It was just that bad swing on 16 which cost me a bogey there ... I finished nicely with a birdie and it gives me a bit of momentum for tomorrow.Warren shot four birdies in his first 10 holes, but bogeyed the 14th before hitting birdies on the next two to match Grillos score for the day.The last few years Ive shown a lot of progress again, Warren said. Its one thing to be confident, and to actually do it is another thing. Ive definitely got a spring in the step.Pepperell, who celebrated his 24th birthday on Thursday, carded Fridays best round of 7 under to be at 11 under with Canizares and Coetzee.However, defending champion Sergio Garcia, playing in his first 2015 event, had a forgetful day as he went out of contention at 1 under after scoring 5-over 77. Also, Justin Rose was seven shots behind, and Henrik Stenson nine behind. Jonathan Isaac Youth Jersey .C. - NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick headlines this years electees into the North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame. Jonathan Isaac Swingman Jersey .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R. http://www.magicteamofficial.com/Jonath ... ic-Jersey/. The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea. Jonathan Isaac Black Jersey .com) - Maria Sharapova rallied for a three- set win over Ana Ivanovic on Saturday to capture the season-opening Brisbane International tennis tournament. Jonathan Isaac Magic Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times.TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors waived guard Carlos Morais and forward Chris Wright to trim the roster to 15 ahead of next weeks season opener. Morais totalled six points and 21 minutes in three pre-seasoon games, while Wright scored 10 points, six rebounds and 26 minutes in five outings.dddddddddddd The Raptors open the 2013-14 season against the Boston Celtics at Air Canada Centre on Wednesday. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Retourner vers Fathaya