[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3845: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3847: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3849: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
Fathaya.org • Voir le sujet - Maplestory M Big bang and your opinon of this

Maplestory M Big bang and your opinon of this

Forum de Fathaya : discussions sur le groupe, concerts, annonces...

Maplestory M Big bang and your opinon of this

Messagepar Cszcy » 16 Août 2018, 03:49

When it isn't feasible to resuscitate the predeccessor right away then in the minimum, ought to be possible to find some closure for your patient. Regardless of whether you loved the patch or loathed it, I want to learn what people think.

The reason why I ask this is because I can only think of positive things to say about Big bang except for creating Pre Big bang not playable. Maplestory M went through a massive change but it wasn't so huge that it'd make somebody who actually uttered the game before desire to play with. (i.e. Maple still mainly remained the exact same sort of game) Perhaps it helped with players who had been undecided but that was about it as much as I can tell. Particular kinds of matches aren't going to appeal to everybody. I'm not asking about what players think about opening a host, just for their thoughts on a past update.

Your comment about BB is often as positive or negative as possible but before this, one notice about horses:I can see the arrangement of logic which "beating a dead horse" would imply but in Maples case that is premature. That is because from prevous threads around Old Maple there has never, not even after been a definitive "no" answer given from the company.It has been stated that a subscription might possibly be needed for an Old Maple server. It's been stated that it wouldn't be easy to open an Old Maple server. It has been said that an Old Maple server might die straight away following the nostalgia wears away.

But at no stage was it ever said to definitely be hopeless, which means the topic is still open to debate. Therefore you may reply by talking about a dead horse but I would ask that you describe the connection into Big bang since otherwise I just don't watch . Actually my imaginary horse helps me find diamonds, therefore why is yours lifeless and being overcome on?)
Cszcy

Retourner vers Fathaya