something that happened and you

Forum de Fathaya : discussions sur le groupe, concerts, annonces...

something that happened and you

Messagepar lw789 » 21 Août 2018, 08:31

PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. - Jari Erricson had two goals and two assists and Chase Witala scored once and set up two more as the Prince George Cougars downed the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 6-2 on Wednesday in Western Hockey League play.Kody McDonald, Colby McAuley and Cal Babych also scored for the Cougars (4-4-0) and Jansen Harkins tacked on three assists.Kord Pankewicz and Dexter Bricker supplied the offence for the Hurricanes (1-4-1).Prince Georges Ty Edmonds made 25 saves for the win. Stuart Skinner started in net for Lethbridge and allowed five goals on 32 shots through two periods of play. Zac Robidoux kicked out all nine shots he faced in relief.The Cougars went 1 for 7 on the power play while the Hurricanes failed to score on five chances with the man advantage.---PATS 5 ICE 4REGINA — Adam Brooks had a pair of goals and Dryden Hunt had a goal and an assist as the Pats edged Kootenay.Chase Harrison and Braden Christoffer also scored for Regina (4-2-1) as Daniel Wapple made 27 saves for the win.Jaedon Descheneau scored three times for the Ice (2-4-0) and assisted on Levi Cables goal as well. Wyatt Hoflin turned away 42-of-47 shots in defeat.--- Peter Budaj Lightning Jersey .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge. Andrej Sustr Lightning Jersey .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/Alex-Killorn-Jersey/. PAUL, Minn. Ryan Callahan Jersey . "There are a lot of things that are going very well in this organization. Im not coming in here to rip things apart," Nicholson told reporters Friday. "I know what Hockey Canada was when I started, and I know where this (Oilers) organization is today. Custom Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys . The Mavericks were not going to let San Antonio beat them with 3-pointers, and they did not want Tony Parker using the lane as his personal playground.SEATTLE -- Not that it should come as a surprise, but Seattle is still crazy about its Super Bowl champion Seahawks. The latest example came Sunday when an announced crowd of 22,000 turned out at Safeco Field for Richard Shermans charity softball game. After being played in a minor league baseball park in Tacoma last season, Shermans event filled the entire lower bowl of the Seattle Mariners home stadium from one foul pole to the other. Shermans event featured a litany of Seahawks teammates, including quarterback Russell Wilson, defensive end Michael Bennett, wide receiver Doug Baldwin and safety Earl Thomas. Also playing was Kobe Bryant, who said he hadnt swung a bat in 20 years. It certainly didnt look that way in his first at-bat, with Bryant hitting a solo homer over the temporary fence in the outfield. "I respect these guys tremendously and its humbling, its not something you can put into words," Sherman said before the game started. "You dont wake up one day and be like Im going to have Kobe Bryant, Nate Robinson, Lawyer Milloy playing in my softball gamee, and Macklemore.dddddddddddd Its something that happened and youre numb to the feeling until like years later when you realize that was a pretty incredible event." Sherman was able to draw from a wide cross section of Seattle sports stars to participate in the event to benefit his foundation. Along with current NBA players Bryant, Robinson and Jamal Crawford, former Seattle SuperSonics stars Shawn Kemp and Gary Payton took part, as did Chris Hansen, the investor hoping to bring the NBA back to Seattle. "Hes a psycho like me," Bryant said of Sherman. "I think its just mutual respect and I have a great amount of respect for people who work at their craft. When him and I met, we just talked and hit it off." Bryant said it was his first time back in Seattle since the departure of the SuperSonics for Oklahoma City after the 2008 season. After earlier saying the Eagles were his favourite NFL team, Bryant admitted he needed to make up for that statement. "Ive always enjoyed coming here. Id much rather come here in the post-season than Oklahoma," Bryant said. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Retourner vers Fathaya