air jordan 11 retro win like 82 mens

Forum de Fathaya : discussions sur le groupe, concerts, annonces...

air jordan 11 retro win like 82 mens

Messagepar ruan123 » 11 Juillet 2018, 02:27

SHANGHAI http://www.jordan11winlike82.com/air-jordan-11-retro-win-like-82-midnight-navy-black-friday.html , July 21 (Xinhua) -- As Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are facing the inevitability that every mortal has to face--that is, of aging--Bayern Munich's new signing James Rodriguez is yearning to acheive the same level of greatness in world soccer.

The 2014 World Cup top scorer, who joined Bayern Munich on loan from Real Madrid on his 26th birthday, is now touring China with the German Bundesliga giants.

When asked if he could fill in the void when Messi and Ronaldo retire, Rodriguez showed considerable ambition.

"Why not? Messi and Ronaldo are two great players, I will be prepared for what will happen soon and expect to do better in world soccer," he said.

"I want to better myself through every day, every year and at every match. I am sure I can do it 2017 Air Jordan 11 Retro Win Like 82 Midnight Navy UNC Black Friday For Sale ," the Columbian international said.

Messi, 30, and Ronaldo, 32, are still winning silverware with Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively, while the new generation of stars, including Rodriguez, are making efforts to challenge their domination.

Rodriguez said he was happy to join a great club like Bayern Munich http://www.jordan11winlike82.com/jordan-11-win-like-82.html , which he hoped could serve as a lauch pad to greatness.

"Bayern is a unique club in the world, and I think, as a great club, it has the obligation to win titles. I hope we will win more trophies in the upcoming new season," he said.

In the star-studded German Bundesliga side, no one is guaranteed a regular starting position, according to Rodriguez.

"We have many outstanding players in Bayern, and the competition inside the team is very intense. I have to earn a position through hard training every day. I hope (that next season) I will have more match time and a more successful season air jordan 11 win like 82 clearance ," he said.?

Premier Li says China to open wider to world

Reception held in Brussels to mark 90th anniv. of PLA founding

Shop blast leaves 2 dead, 55 injured in east China city

Military parade held to mark Colombia's Independence Day

In pics: Xinjiang's most beautiful highway

23rd Summer Deaflympics opens in Samsun, Turkey

In pics: China's CH-5 drone completes trial flight

In pics: ethnic embroidery show in SW China's Yunnan

By Marzia De Giuli

ROME, May 13 (Xinhua) -- The recent history of Serie A teams, once best among the European top flights, highlights the necessary introduction of a sports-business model to replace their traditional family management, a local expert told Xinhua in a recent interview.

MONEY FOR GLORY

When Italian clubs such as Inter Milan, Juventus and AC Milan conquered Europe over the past decades air jordan 11 win like 82 mens for sale , they were financed by notable families who "spared no expense to attract the world' s best players to play in their teams," said Enrico Flavio Giangreco, an author and marketing professor.

"The best teams of Serie A were in all respects family companies which were willing to invest a lot of financial resources without paying any attention to costs," he said.

He explained to Xinhua that Italian clubs used to have considerable incomes from the sale of television rights to big corporations which were broadcasting football matches.

But as much as between 70 and 80 percent of that turnover, Giangreco stressed, "was ending up in the pockets of players, whose remunerations expanded exponentially."

As a result, Italian clubs were able to win titles because they had the best players air jordan 11 win like 82 378037-123 , who joined Serie A to seek plump pay.

Thanks to this system, the Italian soccer was basking in approval and admiration brought about by their excellent results, said the author, whose latest book "Marketing and communication in sports" published last year analyses the relation between entertainment and business.

"Just think of AC Milan' s impressive results, or Juventus, who won the 1996 Champions League in addition to the other two appearances in the final over the past 20 years, and also Inter Milan -- the latest Italian team to win the Champions League in 2010," Giangreco said.

AN UNSUSTAINABLE MODEL

Inter' s victory air jordan 11 win like 82 mens shoes , however, was "the last product of that kind of family management," Giangreco stressed. What happened? The Italian model was "unbalanced" because, year after year, those clubs were continuing to win at the cost of increasingly poor balance sheets, he noted.

"Especially from mid-1990s onwards, despite their teams were achieving important results, owners had to write a check at the end of each year to cover losses cheap air jordan 11 win like 82 ," Giangreco said.

But the golden economic times are over and families have been forced to give up something, he pointed out.

In 2012, the expert noted, Italy' s Serie A registered a total loss of around 300 million euros (412 million U.S. dollars). In the same financial year, turnovers of Milan and Juventus (256.9 million euros and 195.4 million euros) were far more below that of Real Madrid (512.6 million euros) and Barcelona (483 million euros).

The Moratti family in 2013 sold the majority stake of Inter Milan to Indonesian tycoon Erick Thohir, while there has also been speculation in recent months about a possible takeover of Milan.

"We are grateful to the families which were able to bring great successes to Italian teams," Giangreco said. But they were also compromising themselves as they treated their soccer clubs as their "family toys" instead of real companies, he added.

"Their economic model is not sustainable anymore air jordan 11 retro win like 82 mens , and they have to switch to a sports-business model, where revenues and costs are managed in a businesslike way, as any business economics textbooks indicates," he said.

FROM "FAMILY TOY" TO "SPORTS BUSINESS"

Giangreco noted that Milan' s owner, the family of three-time Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi, was the first to enlarge its business view by introducing business elements such as sponsorships, partnerships and merchandising, and later by making restructuring choices. But their Serie A .
ruan123

Retourner vers Fathaya